Subject of Texts
- [Editorial regarding the death of Prince Albert, The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Wednesday, March 19, 1862]
- [Letter to the editor of the Sydney Herald, 27 February, 1862; reprinted in The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Saturday, March 22, 1862]
- [The Apprentice Boys of Derry, The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Wednesday, April 16, 1862]
- Condolence. On hearing of the Demise of the late Prince Consort
- Death and funeral of Prince [Albert, The New Zealand Spectator and Cook’s Strait Guardian, Saturday, March 22, 1862]
- Important News: Death of Prince Albert
- Latest telegraphic news from the telegraphic correspondent of The Maitland Mercury
- The Continental Press on the death of the Prince Consort
- The Entombment of His Royal Highness the Prince Consort
- The late Prince Albert
- The late Prince Consort
- The Nation’s Prayer
- “Decent Mourning”
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Death of Prince Albert as: "Death of Prince Albert". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Death of Prince Albert":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.