François Edouard Raynal
Also known as: Francois Raynal.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Castaway on the Auckland Isles
- Chapter I. — arrival at auckland island.—the shipwreck.—resources of the island
- Chapter V. — the aurora australis.—our daily fare.—heavy snow-fall.—failure to repair the schooner
- Chapter VI. — scarcity of food.—tenacity of life in seals.—further explorations in the island.—resolve to build a vessel
- Chapter VII. — ship-building commenced.—failure of the same.—the boat placed under repair. — sand-flies.—discovery of a cavern.—winter again
- Islands of Despair
- Wrecked on a Reef
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for François Edouard Raynal as: "François Edouard Raynal", "Francois Raynal". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "François Edouard Raynal":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.