Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Bats in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Dust in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Grains in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Proposal in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Letting in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Makara in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Goodbye or How to leave the first-day-of-spring party with less than you came with in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- everything is round & we see that even in company the mind has nowhere to fall but back on itself in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- The game in Sport 41: 2013
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Joan Fleming as: "Joan Fleming". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Joan Fleming":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.