Edward Merson Templer
- The Early Canterbury Runs: Containing the First, Second and Third (new) Series
- Coringa — (Pastoral Runs 27 and 102)
- Sandy Knolls — (Runs 26 and 114)
- Acton — (Runs 87 to 91, and 128, 129 and 132)
- Longbeach — (Run 45 N.Z.R., afterwards re-numbered Run 247 under the Canterbury Regulations; and 51 N.Z.R.)
- Motunau — (Run 12 N.Z.R., and numbered 471 when brought under the Canterbury Regulations)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Edward Merson Templer as: "Edward Merson Templer". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Edward Merson Templer":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.