Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Introduction to Charlotte Evans’ A Strange Friendship: A Story of New Zealand in A Strange Friendship: A Story of New Zealand
- Introduction to Charlotte Evans’ Over the Hills and Far Away: A Story of New Zealand in Over The Hills, and Far Away: A Story of New Zealand
- Charlotte Lees Evans, 1841-1882 in Kōtare 2007, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series One: ‘Women Prose Writers to World War I’
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Anne Brown as: "Anne Brown". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Anne Brown":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.