- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Canterbury Provincial District]
- The Early Canterbury Runs: Containing the First, Second and Third (new) Series
- Heslerton — (Run 108)
- OrariandPakihi — (Runs 17, 20, 32 and 33 all N.Z.R., afterwards numbered 440, 452 and 470; also 238)
- Pakihi — (Run 452)
- Peel Forest — (Run 13 N.Z.R., subsequently Runs 388 and 411)
- Raukapuka — (Runs 18 N.Z.R., 31 N.Z.R. and 43 N.Z.R.; afterwards — Runs 280, 457 and 551)
- Holme Station and Pareora — (Run 10 N.Z.R.)
- Heathstock And Horsley Down — (Runs 193, 405, 463, 464 and 465)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Geraldine as: "Geraldine". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Geraldine":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.