Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A Journey from Riwaka to Nelson in Nelson Historical Society Journal, Volume 3, Issue 3, September 1977
- Ancient Fictions Versus Modern Facts; and Modern Criticisms of Some Ancient Worthies! A Lecture Delivered in the Freethought Hall, at Christchurch, May 21st, 1882 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 39
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Canterbury Provincial District]
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for William Pratt as: "William Pratt". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "William Pratt":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.