Also known as: Jim Hollyman.
Academic. Formerly Professor of French at the University of Auckland.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- VUC Grads ask . . . in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 13, No. 22. September 21, 1950
- Lettre Francaise: VUC Veterans in Paris in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 12, No. 4. May 4th 1949
- Three Poems [by K. J. Hollyman] in The Spike Golden Jubilee Number May 1949
- Correspondence - a Socialist Club in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 9, No. 2. March 20, 1946
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Kenneth James Hollyman as: "Kenneth James Hollyman", "Jim Hollyman". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Kenneth James Hollyman":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.