Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Wellington’s New Railway Station: Layout and Architectural Features in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 4, Issue 8 (December 1, 1929)
- Auckland’s New Station: A Modern and Stately Railway Terminal in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 5, Issue 8 (February 1, 1931)
- Sixty-Seven Years of Railway Progress: Brief History of Railway Development at Auckland in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 6, Issue 1 (May 1, 1931)
- Auckland’s New Railway Station: The Northern Portal Of The N. Z. R. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 2, Issue 6 (October 1, 1927)
- Auckland District Railways: West of The Main Trunk—Fifty Years of Progress in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 7, Issue 5 (September 1, 1932)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for W. R. Davidson as: "W. R. Davidson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "W. R. Davidson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.