Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Transformation. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 1 (April 1, 1935)
- Unrest in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 10 (January 1, 1936)
- Retrospect (vol 10, issue 12) in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 12 (March 2, 1936)
- I Heard A Bell-Bird Sing. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 4 (July 1, 1935.)
- Poppies In The Rain. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 11 (February 1, 1936)
- The Night Express in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 6 (September 1939)
- Blinded. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 2 (May 1, 1936)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Phyllis I. Young as: "Phyllis I. Young". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Phyllis I. Young":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.