Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Wings of Empire in New Zealand: A Romance of the New Zealand Royal Air Force in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 13, Issue 8 (November 1, 1938)
- Trentham Military Camp: From Civilian To Soldier: An Object Lesson in Community Effort in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 11 (February 1, 1940)
- Famous New Zealanders: No. 37: James Cowan: The Doyen of New Zealand’s Great Writers (vol 11, issue01) in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 1 (April 1, 1936.)
- New Zealand’s Centennial Exhibition: A Visitor’s Impressions in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 10 (January 1, 1940)
- The Manawatu Show of 1939: The A. & P. Complement of the Centennial Exhibition in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 7 (October 2, 1939)
- Dream Places: The Ratanui Bend in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 13, Issue 1 (April 1, 1938.)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Oriwa Keripi as: "Oriwa Keripi". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Oriwa Keripi":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.