Physiotherapist, author, and health columnist.
Spouses: Ettie Annie Rout
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Some Side Lines on other Railways in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 10 (January 1, 1936)
- Holidays in France in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 13, Issue 5 (August 1, 1938)
- The English Scene: Kent and the World’s Smallest Railway in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 13, Issue 10 (January 2, 1939)
- Heroic Lives: A Village Heroine in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 3 (June 1, 1936)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Frederick Arthur Hornibrook as: "Frederick Arthur Hornibrook". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Frederick Arthur Hornibrook":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.