Also known as: Will Wandafar.
Mountaineer and poet.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Climbing in the Buller Valley: Ascent of the Peaks of the Lyell Range: Another Experience of the “Spectre of Brocken” in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 10 (January 1, 1938.)
- The Charm of Wairoa: A Progressive East Coast Town in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 13, Issue 3 (June 1, 1938.)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Bernard Teague as: "Bernard Teague", "Will Wandafar". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Bernard Teague":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.