- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- Futurity and Epic: William Golder’s ‘The New Zealand Survey’ (1867) and the formation of British New Zealand
- Geological and other Reports
- Golder Editorial : the Poetry of William Golder (1810–1876)
- History and traditions of the Maoris of the West Coast, North Island of New Zealand, prior to 1840
- New Zealand Minstrelsy
- Recollecting Mansfield
- The New Zealand Minstrelsy (1852). William Golder and the beginnings of a national literature in New Zealand.
- The New Zealand Survey
- The Philosophy of Love. [A Plea in Defence of Virtue and Truth!] A Poem in Six Cantos, with Other Poems
- The Pigeons’ Parliament; a Poem of the Year 1845. In Four Cantos, With Notes. To which is added, Thoughts on the Wairarapa and other Stanzas
- The Right Honourable Sir Francis H. D. Bell, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.,: His Life and Times
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Hutt Valley as: "Hutt Valley". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Hutt Valley":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.