Lieutenant Colonel Robert Henry Wynyard
1801–6 January 1864
Soldier, artist, administrator, provincial superintendent.
- Aureretanga: Groans of the Maoris
- Government in New Zealand
- New Zealand in the World
- Nineteenth Century New Zealand Artists: A Guide & Handbook
- Te Ika a Maui, or New Zealand and its Inhabitants
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Auckland Provincial District]
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Wellington Provincial District]
- The Discovery of New Zealand
- The Life and Times of Patuone
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Lieutenant Colonel Robert Henry Wynyard as: "Lieutenant Colonel Robert Henry Wynyard". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Lieutenant Colonel Robert Henry Wynyard":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.