12 December 1793–16 December 1879
Also known as: Marianne Coldham.
Missionary, community leader.
Spouses: Henry Williams
Children: Lydia Jane Williams, Caroline Elizabeth Williams, Samuel Williams, Edward Marsh Williams, Joseph Marsden Williams, Thomas Coldham Williams, Marianne Williams, Henry Williams, Jnr., Catherine Williams, John William Williams, Sarah Williams
- Earliest New Zealand
- The Early Journals of Henry Williams
- The Women of New Zealand
- Through Ninety Years
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Marianne Williams as: "Marianne Williams", "Marianne Coldham". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Marianne Williams":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.