Surveyor, prospector, geologist, university professor.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Tilted Marine Beach Ridges at Cape Turakirae, N.Z. in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 2, October 1969
- Report on the Eleventh Victoria University of Wellington Antarctic Expedition 1966-67: VUWAE 11
- Report on the Victoria University of Wellington Antarctic Expedition 1963-64: VUWAE 8
- Report on Victoria University of Wellington Antarctic Expedition 1961-62: VUWAE 5
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Harold William Wellman as: "Harold William Wellman". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Harold William Wellman":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.