Also known as: Jack Marshall.
Lawyer, soldier, politician, prime minister.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- [Letter from Jack Marshall, Minister of Labour, to the President of the New Zealand University Students Association] in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol 35 no. 4. 22 March 1972
- The Official View in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 24. October 2, 1969
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Ross Marshall as: "John Ross Marshall", "Jack Marshall". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Ross Marshall":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.