Charles Allan Marris
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A Book in the Hand: Essays on the History of the Book in New Zealand
- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- A Popular Vision: The Arts and the Left in New Zealand 1930-1950
- Island Stories
- James K. Baxter Complete Prose Volume 4
- Kōtare 2007, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series One: ‘Women Prose Writers to World War I’
- Kōtare 2008, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Three: ‘The Early Poets’
- Letters and Art in New Zealand
- New Zealand Bird Songs
- The Home Front Volume II
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Charles Allan Marris as: "Charles Allan Marris". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Charles Allan Marris":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.