- 21 Battalion
- 23 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 26 Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Divisional Cavalry
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- 108 — The Admiralty to the New Zealand Naval Board
- 225 — The Australian Commonwealth Naval Board to Director of Sea Transport
- 227 — The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- 234 — The Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Units of 2 NZEF in Middle East and Italy
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Petrol Company
- Supply Company
- The Relief of Tobruk
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Mauretania as: "Mauretania". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Mauretania":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.