Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Tyre Shop in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- An Elephant On K. Rd in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- White Horses in Sport 41: 2013
- Helen of Troy in Sport 41: 2013
- The Song of Telemachus in Sport 41: 2013
- Fairfield Bridge in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Circular Quay in Sport 39: 2011
- Odysseus in Woolloomooloo in Sport 39: 2011
- From the Hotel De Vere in Sport 39: 2011
- Pasternak’s Angel in Sport 13 Spring 1994
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Bob Orr as: "Bob Orr". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Bob Orr":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.