Digitised Editions of this Text in Our Collection
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Una Benchley Thinks About David Hockney in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- Day Out in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- Peppermint Frogs in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Fast Post in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- Chapter 2 in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- CLAT in Writing Wellington: Twenty Years of Victoria University Writing Fellows
- The Right Sort of Ears in Sport 23: Spring 1999
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Barbara Anderson as: "Barbara Anderson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Barbara Anderson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.