Works by this Author in Our Collection
- [Nigel Cox] interviewed by Damien Wilkins in Sport 34: Winter 2006
- Alan Preston in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Home Sickness in Sport 6: Autumn 1991
- The Cowboy Dog [extract] in Sport 34: Winter 2006
- I Give You My Money in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Box of Light in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Academy (from work in progress) in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- Eva from the Tyre Factory in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Boys on Islands in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- On the way to the Jewish Museum Berlin in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Keynote Address, Going West Literary Festival, Titirangi, 09.09.05 in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Before I Went Blind in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- When I Was a Writer in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Nigel Cox as: "Nigel Cox". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Nigel Cox":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.