Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Hitler was a Vegan in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- House of Bone in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Urn in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Well in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Verre in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- from “The Book of Snow and Fiction” in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- Skeleton Leaves in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Small-time spectre in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Ecce homo, smoko in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Magnolia cloud in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- A woman in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Robert in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Grandfather Sam in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Dog Biscuits in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Spring in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- I’ll never get a poem from this neighbourhood in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Man Traps in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Birthday in Sport 41: 2013
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Miro Bilbrough as: "Miro Bilbrough". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Miro Bilbrough":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.