Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Not Her Real Name in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Can’t Beat It in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- A Place Where No One Knows Your Face in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- Gennaio, Febbraio, Marzo in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- July in Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- Five Short Irritation Poems (Long Distance) in Sport 17: Spring 1996
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Emily Perkins as: "Emily Perkins". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Emily Perkins":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.