Chloe Gordon grew up in Auckland and moved to Wellington early this year. She took the short fiction course taught by Damien Wilkins at Victoria University. She has also had a poem published on Trout online, which was subsequently published in the online Best New Zealand Poems 2001. Aside from the short fiction course, she has not been studying at university this year; instead she's taken a year off to write and work as an actor on the TV show Mercy Peak. Chloe has enjoyed it, but if she doesn't start her degree next year, her brain will melt.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Chloe Gordon as: "Chloe Gordon". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Chloe Gordon":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.