Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Dark Country in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Ginkgo in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- We Listen for You on the Radio in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- Sharp Poem in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
- Notes on Stohli in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Milk in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Ash in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Levuka in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- Roof of the World in Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- Whip-Bird in Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- Watching a Horse Eat Weeds in Sport 42: 2014
- Three days and two nights in Woodhill Forest in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- Alabama in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- Now is the season of stone fruit in Sport 40: 2012
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Virginia Were as: "Virginia Were". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Virginia Were":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.