Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Dying Man Plays His Pianola in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- The Future is More of That in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Captain’s Rounds in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- White Heron as it is Spelled in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- from Crossing Over in Sport 42: 2014
- If I Thought in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Island in Sport 33: Spring 2005
- To Disappear in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- The Geopolitical Barbarian Situation in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Deconstructing the Holiday on a Wet Day in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- In the Option of Daylight in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- The Inland Roads in Sport 35: Winter 2007
- The Unprepared Mind in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Narcotic in Sport 41: 2013
- Penitential Villanelle in Sport 39: 2011
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Tom Weston as: "Tom Weston". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Tom Weston":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.