- Journal of researches into the natural history and geology of the countries visited during the voyage of H.M.S. "Beagle" round the world, under the command of Capt. Fitz Roy, R.N.
- CHAPTER III — MALDONADO
- CHAPTER XI. — STRAIT OF MAGELLAN.—CLIMATE OF THE SOUTHERN COASTS. —
- CHAPTER XII. — CENTRAL CHILE. —
- CHAPTER XIII. — CHILOE AND CHONOS ISLANDS
- CHAPTER XIV. — CHILOE AND CONCEPCION: GREAT EARTHQUAKE. —
- CHAPTER XVI. — NORTHERN CHILE AND PERU. —
- CHAPTER XVIII. — TAHITI AND NEW ZEALAND. —
- CHAPTER XIX. — AUSTRALIA. —
- CHAPTER XXI. — MAURITIUS TO ENGLAND. —
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Chiloe as: "Chiloe". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Chiloe":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.