Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Studies on Populations of the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele Antipodiana (Mygalomorphae: Dipluridae): Part II in Tuatara: Volume 24, Issue 1, October 1979
- Studies on Populations of the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele Antipodiana: Part I in Tuatara: Volume 23, Issue 2, July 1978
- Prey and Prey Capture in the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele Antipodiana in Tuatara: Volume 20, Issue 2, March 1973
- A Comparison of the Prey of Three Common Web-Building Spiders of Open Country, Bush Fringe and Urban Areas in Tuatara: Volume 30, Issue 1, December 1988
- Snail Eating Behaviour of the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele Antipodiana (Mygalomorphae: Dipluridae) in Tuatara: Volume 25, Issue 2, January 1982
- The Postures of the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele Antipodiana: a Behavioural Study in Tuatara: Volume 21, Issue 3, April 1975
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for D. J. Laing as: "D. J. Laing". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "D. J. Laing":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.