William Henry Dillon Bell
1884–31 July 1917
Also known as: H. D. Bell.
Reform Party Member of Parliament in New Zealand. M.P. for the Wellington Suburbs and Country seat in the 1911 general election.
Parents: Francis Henry Dillon Bell
- My First Eighty Years
- The Life and Work of Richard John Seddon
- The Right Honourable Sir Francis H. D. Bell, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.,: His Life and Times
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for William Henry Dillon Bell as: "William Henry Dillon Bell", "H. D. Bell". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "William Henry Dillon Bell":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.