Leslie Heron Beauchamp
–6 October 1915
Also known as: Chummie Beauchamp.
Brother of New Zealand writer Katherine Mansfield.
Parents: Annie Beauchamp, Harold Beauchamp
Siblings: Katherine Mansfield
- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- Kōtare 2007, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series One: ‘Women Prose Writers to World War I’
- Maoriland: New Zealand Literature 1872–1914
- Poems by Katherine Mansfield
- The Letters of Katherine Mansfield: Volume I
- The Life of Katherine Mansfield
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Leslie Heron Beauchamp as: "Leslie Heron Beauchamp", "Chummie Beauchamp". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Leslie Heron Beauchamp":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.