Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Apostolical succession: a sermon … preached in the Wesleyan Church, Manners Street, Wellington, on Sunday evening, April 17th, 1859 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 1
- The Christian patriot, a sequel to ‘True patriotism’: a sermon delivered in the Wesley - an Church, Manners Street, Wellington … on Sunday evening, November 15th, 1857 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 1
- The connection between Sabbath observance and temporal prosperity in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 1
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Reverend James Buller as: "Reverend James Buller". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Reverend James Buller":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.