Thomas Coldham Williams
18 July 1825–1912
Parents: Henry Williams, Marianne Williams
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- New Zealand. The Manawatu purchase completed; or, the Treaty of Waitangi broken in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 10
- Abana & Pharpar Rivers of Damascus in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 75
- A Letter to the Right Hon. W. E. Gladstone Being an Appeal on Behalf of the Ngatiraukawa Tribe in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 63
- Religion and The Law in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 75
- Octavius Hadfield
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Wellington Provincial District]
- The Early Journals of Henry Williams
- Through Ninety Years
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Thomas Coldham Williams as: "Thomas Coldham Williams". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Thomas Coldham Williams":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.