- Indirections: A Memoir 1909-1947
- The History of the Canterbury Regiment, N.Z.E.F. 1914 - 1919
- The New Zealanders at Gallipoli
- The First Landing at Suvla
- The Nerve-Centre of Anzac
- The New Zealand Sector
- The Tragic Lack of Hospital Ships
- The Evolution of the Anzac Line
- The Relief of our Brigade
- The Utter Dependence on the Imperial Navy
- The Amenities of Anzac
- Making the Beach Road
- Preparing for the Big Bluff
- Anzac Cove
- The Place-Names of Anzac
- A Gallipoli Diary
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Anzac Cove as: "Anzac Cove". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Anzac Cove":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.