Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
- Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- New Zealand Journal of Media Studies volume 9, number 1 : ‘Asian’ Media Arts Practice in/and Aotearoa New Zealand
- Introduction: ‘Asian’ Media Arts in/and New Zealand
- Contemporary Identity, Culture and the Art of Redress: Tokyo Street Style and Shigeyuki Kihara in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Contact Zones: Edge in ‘Portable Cities’ and ‘FragMental Storm’
- Inside Mediarena: contemporary art from Japan in context
- Interview with Kate Roberts, Manager/Curator Art Development, New Plymouth
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Govett-Brewster Art Gallery as: "Govett-Brewster Art Gallery". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Govett-Brewster Art Gallery":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.