Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Big Family in Salient: An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University of Wellington. Vol. 24, No. 5. 1961
- Printing and Production in Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- Book buyers and collectors in Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- Ruapehu - Queen’s Birthday 1961 in Heels 1962
- Daniel Irrelevant in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 24, No. 12. 1961.
- Oedipus Rex in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Ross as: "John Ross". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Ross":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.