The New Guide to the Lakes and Hot Springs, and, A Month in Hot Water
Digitised Editions of this Text in Our Collection
- Kōtare 1998, Volume One, Number One
- The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: a catalogue with indexes
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for The New Guide to the Lakes and Hot Springs, and, A Month in Hot Water as: "The New Guide to the Lakes and Hot Springs, and, A Month in Hot Water". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "The New Guide to the Lakes and Hot Springs, and, A Month in Hot Water":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.