University of Canterbury
- 'Something of Them Is Here Recorded': Official History in New Zealand
- Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- Kōtare 2000, Volume Three, Number One
- Kōtare 2008, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Three: ‘The Early Poets’
- New Zealand's Burning — The Settlers' World in the Mid 1880s
- Recollecting Mansfield
- Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Sport 9: Spring 1992
- The Farthest Promised Land — English Villagers, New Zealand Immigrants of the 1870s
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for University of Canterbury as: "University of Canterbury". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "University of Canterbury":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.