Jack Arthur Walter Bennett
New Zealand-born medievalist. Formerly Professor of English at Cambridge University.
- Indirections: A Memoir 1909-1947
- Kōtare 1998, Volume One, Number One
- Kōtare 1999, Volume Two, Number One
- Kōtare 2008, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Three: ‘The Early Poets’
- Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Jack Arthur Walter Bennett as: "Jack Arthur Walter Bennett". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Jack Arthur Walter Bennett":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.