- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 22 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Divisional Signals
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume I
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume II
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Italy Volume I: The Sangro to Cassino
- Italy Volume II : From Cassino to Trieste
- Journey Towards Christmas
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- New Zealand Medical Services in Middle East and Italy
- Petrol Company
- Political and External Affairs
- Prisoners of War
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Home Front Volume II
- The New Zealanders at Gallipoli
- The Relief of Tobruk
- To Greece
- Appendix I — Strengths and Casualties
- Hitler's Plans
- Hitler Decides to Attack Greece
- Britain Decides to Assist Greece
- The Misunderstanding about the Aliakmon Line
- The New Zealand Government Makes its Decision
- The Australian Government Makes its Decision
- Increased Confidence after the coup d'état in Yugoslavia
- Mr Churchill and the Dominions
- Movement of New Zealand Division to Greece
- New Zealand Division Moves up to Katerini
- Hitler Prepares His Plans
- General Wilson decides to Withdraw to Thermopylae
- The Decision to Evacuate
- The Problems of the Campaign
- The Attitude of the Commonwealth
- The Importance of the Campaign
- Part I. GREECE
- War Surgery and Medicine
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Balkan as: "Balkan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Balkan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.