- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 22 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 25 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- History and traditions of the Maoris of the West Coast, North Island of New Zealand, prior to 1840
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Volume III)
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Home Front Volume II
- The Old Frontier : Te Awamutu, the story of the Waipa Valley : the missionary, the soldier, the pioneer farmer, early colonization, the war in Waikato, life on the Maori border and later-day settlement
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Otorohanga as: "Otorohanga". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Otorohanga":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.