- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 21 Battalion
- 24 Battalion
- 27 (Machine Gun) Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- Divisional Cavalry
- Extracts from a Diary during Heke's War in the North in 1845
- Italy Volume II : From Cassino to Trieste
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Maori Pronunciation and the Evolution of Written Maori
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions. Nga-Puhi [Vol. X, English]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions. Nga-Puhi [Vol. X, Māori]
- The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Auckland Provincial District]
- The Home Front Volume II
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The Pacific
- The Relief of Tobruk
- War Economy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Kaitaia as: "Kaitaia". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Kaitaia":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.