Also known as: Te Ika ā Māui.
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 26 Battalion
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- Bird Life on Island and Shore
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Resident Botanists
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Visiting Botanists
- Bush Fighting. Illustrated by remarkable actions and incidents of the Maori war in New Zealand.
- Divisional Cavalry
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Geoffrey Alley, Librarian: His Life & Work
- Geological and other Reports
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- History of New Zealand. Vol. III.
- Hoko Whakawhiwhi Whenua Maori.
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- My First Eighty Years
- Nelson Historical Society Journal, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2009
- New Zealand's Burning — The Settlers' World in the Mid 1880s
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- Political and External Affairs
- Polynesia; A popular description of the physical features, inhabitants, natural history, and productions of the islands of the Pacific. With an account of their discovery, and the progress of civilisation and christianity amongst them.
- Problems of 2 NZEF
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Settler Kaponga 1881–1914 — A Frontier Fragment of the Western World
- Sir Donald Maclean
- Sketches of Early Colonisation in New Zealand and its Phases of Contact with the Maori Race
- Sport 15: white horse black dog
- Sport 7: Winter 1991
- Sport 8: Autumn 1992
- State Authority, Indigenous Autonomy: Crown-Maori Relations in New Zealand/Aotearoa 1900-1950
- The Adventures of Kimble Bent
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions: Tai-Nui. [Vol. V]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions: Tai-Nui. [Vol. VI]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions. Awatea, Taranaki, Nga-Ti-Hau Nga-Ti-Rua-Nui [Vol. VIII, English]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions. Nga-Puhi [Vol. X, English]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions. Nga-Ti-Whatua [Vol. IX]
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions. Te Arawa [Vol. VII, English]
- The Farthest Promised Land — English Villagers, New Zealand Immigrants of the 1870s
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Home Front Volume II
- The Life and Times of Patuone
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The Pacific
- The Right Honourable Sir Francis H. D. Bell, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.,: His Life and Times
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- War Economy
- War Surgery and Medicine
For several reasons, including lack of resource and
inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a
topic often involves searching. Search for North Island as: "North Island", "Te Ika ā Māui". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "North Island":