- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 2nd New Zealand Divisional Artillery
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Visiting Botanists
- Earliest New Zealand
- From Tasman To Marsden.
- History of New Zealand. Vol. III.
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Maori Religion and Mythology
- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- New Zealand Engineers, Middle East
- Sketches of Early Colonisation in New Zealand and its Phases of Contact with the Maori Race
- Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- Sport 5: Spring 1990
- The Farthest Promised Land — English Villagers, New Zealand Immigrants of the 1870s
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Home Front Volume II
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The Right Honourable Sir Francis H. D. Bell, P.C., G.C.M.G., K.C.,: His Life and Times
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- To Greece
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Waitemata as: "Waitemata". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Waitemata":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.