- 20 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- Documents Relating to New Zealand's Participation in the Second World War 1939–45: Volume III
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Explorers of the Pacific: European and American Discoveries in Polynesia
- Journey Towards Christmas
- Maori and Polynesian: their origin, history and culture
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. I)
- CHAPTER 1 — The Royal Air Force and Early New Zealand Representation
- List of Illustrations
- Appendix I — Principal Events of the Second World War 1939–42
- CHAPTER 5 — Bombing and Reconnaissance, 1940
- CHAPTER 7 — Air War at Sea
- CHAPTER 9 — The Part of No. 75 Squadron
- CHAPTER 10 — Increasing New Zealand Participation— Formation of Nos. 485,488, and 489 Squadrons
- CHAPTER 14 — Battle of the Atlantic, 1942
- New Zealanders with the Royal Air Force (Vol. II)
- Petrol Company
- The Home Front Volume I
- The Pacific
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Iceland as: "Iceland". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Iceland":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.