Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Introduced Ungulates in New Zealand: (b) Virginia Deer in Tuatara: Volume 13, Issue 1, April 1965
- A Guide to the Identification of Helminth Parasites Recorded from Wild Ruminants in New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 2, October 1969
- Introduced Ungulates in New Zealand: (d) Fallow Deer in Tuatara: Volume 14, Issue 2, July 1966
- Introduced Ungulates in New Zealand: (c) Chamois in Tuatara: Volume 13, Issue 2, July 1965
- Introduced Ungulates in New Zealand: (a) Himalayan Tahr in Tuatara: Volume 12, Issue 2, July 1964
- The French and Zoological Discovery in New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 32, April 1993
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for J. R. H. Andrews as: "J. R. H. Andrews". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "J. R. H. Andrews":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.