Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Deer Velvet And Palynology: An Example Of The Use of Forensic Palynology In New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 30, Issue 1, December 1988
- Last Glaciation/Postglacial Pollen Record for Porirua, near Wellington, New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 32, April 1993
- The Selection of Lectotypes In Palaeobotany in Tuatara: Volume 17, Issue 3, December 1969
- A Guide to Morphological Characteristics for use in the Description of Extant and Fossil Dicotyledonous Leaves in Tuatara: Volume 20, Issue 2, March 1973
- Palaeobotanical Evidence for Changes in the Tertiary Climates of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 16, Issue 1, April 1968
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for D. C. Mildenhall as: "D. C. Mildenhall". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "D. C. Mildenhall":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.