Arthur Percival Newton
English academic, specialist on colonial history, at King's College London.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- England and the Maori Wars
- Island Stories
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 02 February 1927
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 13 December, 1926
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 15 November, 1926
- Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 27 November, 1926
- The Origins of International Rivalry in Samoa: 1845–1884
- Island Stories
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Arthur Percival Newton as: "Arthur Percival Newton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Arthur Percival Newton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.