Sir Frederic Rogers
- England and the Maori Wars
- Secretaries Of State And Ministries
- Chapter 3 — Outbreak Of War
- Chapter 4 — Prelude To Grey's Return
- Chapter 5 — Uneasy Peace
- Chapter 6 — War In Taranaki And Waikato
- Chapter 7 — A Confiscation Policy
- Chapter 9 — Governor v. Ministers
- Chapter 11 — Governor v. General
- Chapter 12 — “Peace” By Proclamation
- Chapter 13 — War “Atrocities” And The Fall Of Grey
- Chapter 14 — Paying For The War
- Chapter 15 — War With Te Kooti And Titokowaru
- Chapter 16 — A Critical Year
- Chapter 17 — Overtures To The United States
- Chapter 19 — Conclusion
- The Maori King
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Sir Frederic Rogers as: "Sir Frederic Rogers". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Sir Frederic Rogers":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.